Gokyo Treks – Company Certificates
Before booking your trekking tours or climbing in Nepal Himalayas with trekking agency, it is quite important to know company certificates whether the company legally registered under the law of Nepal government authorities as well as other authorized travel associations of Nepal.
It is important to be aware that there are many companies running a business with expired licenses; the business that does not observe the legal formalities imposed by the country act. In the same manner, we have seen many examples of so-called trekking / touring agencies illegally operated by individuals & freelancers through their own personal websites.
Likewise, it is also come to know that some abroad tour operators have been involved with directly operating tours and trekking expeditions without the necessary governmental licenses and without paying the appropriate taxes.
Furthermore, if you book your trip with an unauthorized agency in Nepal or overseas, there is a greater risk that problems will occur during the course of your time in Nepal. In order to protect yourself from these problems, take the following hints into consideration prior to confirming your journey with any trekking or travel agency.
– Is the company registered with the proper government authorities?
– Company registered with the appropriate authorized travel associations?
– What about the company insured against accidents happening to their staff?
– How about the company environmentally conscious?
– Does the Company have its own Bank account with a reputable bank?
– And does the Company clear of back Taxes?
We at Gokyo Treks & Expedition Pvt Ltd, arranges you all types of secure travel arrangements and are committed to making your holiday safe and enjoyable. Take a look at our company certificates as given here.